Monday, November 02, 2009


Drop it low.




Ohwell, one more paper to go! :) awesome. Then i hope i have tons of fun. And i should upload some pictures soon, i am pretty lazy ;) Yeah and although the whole of last week is so tiring, kinda occupied with work and studies, but i guess i pretty enjoyed myself. Caught two movies, jennifer's body and my sister's keeper. Anyway mmm gonna head town for dinner later! Still deciding if i should get a new pair of shoe, cause my current one that i just bought it like last week is giving me blister. :( but luckily mum gave me like hundred bucks to get a new pair! :) Yay! Most probably i would make a top up to get the pair i wanted. Haha, alright gonna get some rest for now, bye!

Ps: I knew you saw me, but i din't expect a turn head from you and walk away like you never knew me, my friend.

No comments: