Thursday, October 29, 2009


Fade into you.


NOT.

Ugh, i'm actually kind of dying soon. This is so depressing. There are seriously too many essays to study for marketing and business, it is so driving me crazy! :( Especially business, hell many questions, set a and set b adds up to like perhaps 15 essays if i am not wrong!?!?!?! ohmygawd. What about my mcqs!!!!! Can someone help me please? Every single time i look at the book i feel like sleeping. DIEDIEDIEDIE :( Where is my motivation!? I am working full time this saturday, there goes my day. I probably can't stay up every night to study, i am so turning into a zombie soon. I'M FEELING SO UPSET NOW (insert many sad faces)>>>>>



ALRIGHT, enough of whining!
Mmmm i guess i am not giving up for the grades i am aiming for this two modules. :> WAY TO GO MANZZZZX. Oh i'll be back soon! Gonna hit the books now!

No comments: