Thursday, July 30, 2009


Life after you.



I could feel the wanting catch up with me. But if I have to want it, it’s not really happening isn't it? It’s just more wishing, that’s all. I wish I didn’t wish so much.

Ohwell, been heading to chinatown to get my stuff as well as to eat shakerfriessss, haha. Zomg, this is so lame right. Ohyeah, i saw this rlly nice wallet last friday but i din't get it, so i went to look for it yesterday but it was sold out, okay this sucks! On the other hand i saw this bag yesterday, you are right i din't get it as well, and it was stuck on my mind the whole damn night. I guess i am gonna try if i can get the wallet first if not i'll get the bag, cause i rlly don't wanna spend so much now, yeap so can't get both :( And i can't wait for sunday, cause imma heading out with el finally, yay! ;) Anway, i had no lesson for the day first day of school, so school starts like the next day. This reminds me that i need to change my dental appointment before it crash with my other schedule. Alright, thats about it, gonna have lunch and am heading out again. ;)

No comments: