Saturday, August 01, 2009


It's a feeling that you cannot miss.





Hi, am up so early yesterday when i slept at 4am the day before. This is rlly bad and idk why, i can't seem to sleep well. Alright, for thursday rather a last minute meet up with prissy for dinner cause she wanna eat her ffb at bugis, haha. Left for ps later on, ohyeah i got my wallet ^^/ later on she left to meet up with cass while i left with dessy for "the hangover." Ohman, its an awesome show man, i totally love it, is a must watch movie! After movie, dinner at xinwang. Left for breko to chill at hv since its still early. Usual place to lepak after that till around twoo and he cab home. Friday, sentosaa with prissy even though i had my stupid period, bad cramps and everything, am vvvvv whinnnnnnny, plus my shorts is pissing me off badly too. Is sucha bad day for tanning to me. Vivo after that to have late lunch. Hang around there for awhile and left to town to meet cass. Acc her for her dinner and they left for some other stuff while i head home cause am so worn out somehow. Supposed to club tonight/yesterday but i don't think its possible with my cramps plus mommy don't rlly allow me to stay out late every time and i feeel kind of sick now. :(

No comments: