Thursday, May 27, 2010


3 days to exams.

Hi, i'm so tired. Been pushing myself to study real hard for this last term. I hope i can do well. Luckily i'm no longer working for now, i think i'll die if i do. Its so boring staying home facing the books everyday.. And i think its not really productive for me studying in the day.. I'm kind of night study person. :( When people are sleeping i'm studying and viceversa. What the fuck, my body is gonna get screwed so badly, no wonder i'm feeling so uncomfortable now, sucks ball!

Baby is booking out today!!!! I wish i can spend all my time with him but i don't think so i can now. Looking at the pace i'm revising, it seems like it is taking forever to finish!?!?! Someone help me! 'Study smart' mmmm, i don't know how? Haha. Whatever, i've my own way.

Ah okay, i'm declaring that my life sucks for now! Kbai! I've decided to go and take a nap.

No comments: