Thursday, March 25, 2010



Mmm, munching on my milk pan bread i bought earlier on at hv with ivy! Can't get enough of it, its soooo yummy! Gonna get more tomorrow if i can! Anyway, i'm like so awake? Cause i took a super late nap till 8pm so i am wide awake now! :( I really don't know what to dooooooooo. Worst thing i'm most afraid is to keep doing online shopping! Ohno.

Soooooo yeap. Recently, i had like pimples or rather small dots on my forehead and face. I'm wondering if is getting better after using this night sleeping mask. Been using it like for a month? I hope it is working! I think it is? Hahaha. Okay, maybe you will not get to see the result so fast! :| Or maybe i should not put too much high hopes on this type of facial products. All i need to do is to drink more water and sleep early! (Y)

Yaaaaaaa and now i'm now currently searching for this particular bag i really wanted while chatting with jess! (am not shopping. just looking around, hahaha) Well, its soooooooo pretty! I saw it at this website but not so sure if is like authentic kind of thing. The bag is like $$636.00USD :( like around nine hundred in sg i suppose after discount. Omg, i like it so much! Hahaha, i'll was hoping to get it one day, that if it is still available, which will probably not! Okay that's like sad! So hard for me to save, spent almost 1k plus this month. Perhaps i can work more and get more mooooooos la!

&&&& speaking about work, my schedule for the job is like so little now, which partly piss me off so badly okay. Working like 2 days this week and 1 day only for next week? Next next week? I guess... none!! >:(
In the past, i will usually be scheduled 3-4days in a week in alternate days to work. But now, although i've only limited days i could work, which is 4days, but i was hoping i won't get this kind of schedule!!!! Felt so upset about it! I mean its like only when they need staff they would like encourage you to work more days or can i say when they do not have enough staff they would ask you to standby kind of thing (usually this period of time is when you're so busy and crop up with school works) Oh and they are like still hiring workers currently with those few people they just interviewed with few days ago!?!?! (i really don't understand why they still do, when i myself and some others staff schedules is already ridiculously so little..) Thinking of changing another job! Cause you really feel like 'ugh' and you don't have the stand to say anything.. Ah whatever, just pouring out my feelings, it doesn't really matter to me anymore, cause is almost 2 more month left.

Its going 1am, better end off here and go to bed! So excited, gonna see bb tomorrow! Can't wait to give him a big hug! :>

No comments: