Sunday, November 15, 2009


Tonight.


Hello blogger, i'm back! After sucha long time! Like yoohooo happy birthday to me, i'm finally legal! :) I guess i had a awesome time! Oh yes, i totally love friday! Cause bb and i headed to the zooooo! Hahaha! Although it was raining heavily, but we still had lots of fun in the rain! ^^ Dinner was at angus house at taka/stupid dumb boy who already plan to bring me to the flyer, but however we gave it a miss, as we are already late for our dinner so yeah, i'm so sorry about it! Next time okay, i shouldn't have dillydelly at home, taking my own sweet time to prepare! :( Anyway baby, you know you actually did surprised me alot. The cake...(we both know) heheheh and of course the present ;) I rlly appreciate every single thing you've done! Thankyou for spending both days with me in fact that you still have work the next day! Please do get some good rest tonight! ;) Next, thanks mum & dad for the birthday treat! Thankyou chrissy, val, joce, prissy and cass for the company last night, my apologist that it wasn't well plan, hope you've enjoyed yourself! Lastly, thanks everyone for the wishes on fb as well as texts! Love you all to the bits. ♥♥♥

No comments: