Thursday, November 26, 2009


How i like it.



Oh, haven been updating this space. Hmm, life's great i guess. What about yours? :) I'm kindaaaa feeling v tired everday. School's starting like in two weeks time, like great. Hahaha, been working recently, &&& i'm only abit richer.. soon i'll spent all my mooooos lah, i guess. Tsktsk! Bb is so gonna scold me againzzzzzz. Yes i know, i kept on spending like idk why too. Bought something again yesterday, though i know i have difficulties getting it, well, after going such a big round, luckily my order is taken in... thanks jeslin! Anyway, met up with prissy on monday, great hanging out together! Hehe, lets do that again soon! Next week gonna meet up with val, joce, germ and corinne when school start! Yeah yeah plus working.. Next week schedules seems so packed!! Oh bb don't worry, i'll definitely have time for you. Can't wait to see you like later! Ahhhhh, its so boring nowwww. Gonna rot my day away, since today is my off day and i've got no plans since it is change to monday instead, shall spent time alone!! Ta! :)

No comments: