Thursday, August 13, 2009


Too much.


I'm so annoyed for now. How can i squeezed everything into my tinyweeny brain in between a month, zomg i'm so confused ttm with my work. I'm so like doing it halfway plus surfing the net, how nice. I'm trying my best to understand the whole chunk of shit over there.

Anyway, headed home after school. As i'm feeling so tired today, i took a nap but still feeling rather sleepy, yawning every minute. There is suppose to be no lesson tomorrow but due to last week... lesson is @ 330 instead. Which means i'm able to stay up late tonight, buttt even before twelve i am already dozing off. Today is quite a bad day for me. I'm feeling quite down and only one person in this whole world knows about it. I went to - and i saw (few in the blanks) stared at the page for sometimes and my mind is filled with countless of why. Seriously i just don't get it, maybe you can tell me. Why does things happened this way? Just not the way you want it to be. I really dislike the feelings. I just so wanna fill this post with all my thoughts but i just don't know how can i do so - major pouts (el's favorite muahahaha) Between i tried to use the normal template earlier on, but i still think that it is rather plain, should i change it or not? Ahh nevermind, i think i better go off now now now.

No comments: