Sunday, May 10, 2009



For now, i've a messed up life. Sometimes you thought you could, but you couldn't handle it at all by yourself when you no longer know who to trust and nothing works out. Somehow you felt that everyone is lying with what they told you and you know actions speaks louder then words (if you are reading this you should know who you really are). My friend i hope you could understand the reason for me not saying anything, cause it isn't about an simple thing and it isn't easy for me... I know you saw what i was going through and all i needed was a shoulder at the moment. Anyway thank you for everything and i'll remember that you were that one person, who could turn every frown into a smile in a few simple words. That person who lifted my head when I was losing faith in myself...

Friday & saturday, lepak at somewhere as usual and ice-cream for both days! Its sunday today, that meanssss happy mother's day! :)

Ps, I really hate you and you should just fucking know it v well and look what you've done. I'm totally speechless with the whole thing. I'm acting like everything is fine. However i will force myself to learn to forgive and forget because i know thats the only thing i could do for now.
Ps, Missed

No comments: