Monday, July 28, 2008






Oh, this road is long, this road is wide, it takes more than luck to last the ride, it takes strength and it takes courage to survive. And did someone ever say to you, "there's nothing bound in thought you cannot do?" Well, I've seen some things but not all of them came true. So I don't want to be the last, I don't want to be the first, I don't want to be alone with my thoughts tomorrow, and I don't want to be afraid, I don't want to look away, I'm learning to breathe.


met up with lynette for frolick and did some catch up today after school. saw bob,hang at bean awhile with him before heading home. & today i only did some of my hmwrk/my coursework. i've got like so much so much to do. i'm going crazy. i'm feeling so so so so so (insert). tell me what should i do. godamnit.

No comments: