Saturday, April 12, 2008


Watch the clouds with me,


helloooooo. i think my blog is kinda bored. no pictures and all. my bluetooth crap its spoilt. ugh i dont care la. haha. yeah anyway,friday,i did not attend school because its commendation day,school ends like nine or something. damn lazy,so you know i rather sleeep lol. in the evening,meet vel for dinner at hv,then cab(cabfare cost $27 la super waste money aye)to expo for planet shaker. it was damn power i tell you. many newtowners were there too. it then ended about ten plus. we supposed to head for supper but its damn late alrdy cause we dragg till like eleven and many of them were afraid to miss the last train. yupp so we took train back. vel alighted at bedok as her parents fetched her home. me plussssss davin/andrew/desmond continue our journey. reached commonwealth at like twelve. then i decided to go tea garden with them,since they promise to drop me at my house bustop later. homed about one :) & today i went out to study with lynette at hv bk from like one plus till six then i headed back to put my stuff and meet hc for dinner at vivo. after that she came over my house,and she is like sleeping now. lol. shall wake her up soon! hahaha yay service tmr at ten,cant wait! :) alrighty got to go now. sleep early people!


(i am still a lil upset because of my lost wallet) sighs.