Tuesday, January 16, 2007

*
S-H-I-T,

oh today is a horrible day.
was damn sleepy lah. then after school stay back for gg stuffs. then help vanessa and friends to colour their art folio. then went home with amanda & one girl. i dont know whats her name. ps. AND THIS PART goes like this,when i was walking out of the school i stop listening to my mp3 then i took out my headset & i dump my phone into the bag after that. when i boarded i cant find my phone lah. i dont know why i dont even have the sense of ugency can. i still like damn relaxing. amanda calling her ziya to help me find the phone around the sch or bustop if i left it there. ugh~ after i reach home i started to become kanchiong like mad. cause i couldnt find it anywhere lah. i keep on thinking where have i left it,i know i didnt drop it & then i keep calling my phone. so like damn i remember it was on silent mood. i search the bag a few times but i didnt find it at all. & i almost cried. then i called vanessa like at five plus,then she ask me to search my bag,then this time i pour out the whole thing. then guess what!? i found my phone lah,25miss call! it was inside that hole cause that bag pocket was torn. i damn clumsy okay. i was super happy when i found my phone cause i just bought the phone not long,like two months? if i lost it i gonne use my mum old phone maybe i dont even have one lah. sigh. so like shit.

No comments: