Monday, August 17, 2009


Because you cheat.



Oh sigh, msn seriously is pissing me off so badly. Or perhaps is my desktop or whatever. I hate to use e-buddy as it takes super long to log in msn. Been using my phone to surf the net and all. Idk where the problem lies, definitely not my internet connection i guess. And damn i could have just thrown my desktop away, annoying shit. Anyway headed home after lesson with classmates straight and took nap. Did my accounts but i'm still halfway in trying to understand what is it all about, doing it blindly. I kept reading through my work but still... Will someone teach me accounts please? :( On the other hand i had fun on last saturday, after ben's chalet headed over to rebel with dy/randi/marline but... hahaha almost all wasted buying tix, cause one of them who couldnt get into the club due to some stupid shit, and ended up the id lender got bounce out as well, nice! We drink our night away instead over at dy's condo with his friends, played true or dare and the other stupid drinking game. & my sunday was burned by sleeping away till six in the evening... Alrighty, i guess i so need a tan, i need my pay.

No comments: