Friday, May 01, 2009


When two become one.


Hello time for a proper update. Hahaha, slept late and woke up late as usual. Gosh, thats like my routine for this damn week. Yeah, i broke my record of staying home you know, you know. Wooohooo~ So like finally i went out, with X. Sorry was late. Hehehe. So after my whining we took a cab(which cost fifteen bucks) to singapore flyer for my popeye. Yay, its been a long time since i ate that. I'm sucha happy girl yesterday. Anyway popeye was kind of full-house so we chose to take away and went to the best spot to eat instead. Had a great time chatting and eating, didn't we? After dinner, walk our way to esplanade to slack. Later on, decided to bus to hollandv walawala to drink with his friends. Okay so like his friend took forever to reachhhhh and that dumb guy suggested to play at the playground, how retarded. Hahaha, mmm later on i guess i didn't had the impression of anything except for the wonderwall song \m/ after that i was pretty wasted man. Ahhh ty for taking care of me. So sorry for the trouble once again. Yeahhhhhhhhh pictures are in my phoneeeee, so lazy to upload them, perhaps some other days. Alright, its sucha long post, hate typingggg this days. I'm sucha lazy girl according to him, what a friend ah! Yeah i needa go off for now. Have a great day ahead people!

No comments: