Wednesday, April 30, 2008


They hear, see and sigh.

Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.

heya. :) okayyyy just a short one since i haven blog for sucha long time man. haha alright,had practical today and i just screwed the whole thing can. stupidzx. fail fail fail fail! bahhhh. meet up with esther before meeting serene & debra :) ohyeah thanks serene for teaching me math. heh. &&&&&& we chatted alot of sai outside the yoghurt shop. damn funny can. periodddd*** random. but i still find it funny. left at around ten plus & debra's sis drop me nearby. :D

i've got no ideaaa if i should go for tmr.

you coming LATER for family day?
me: dont know leh
lol its only a few hour away
me: LOL so enthu
it'll be fun
me: how fun
you will know,when you're there
me: EHHHHHHHHHHH. cool answer

i am not sure if i am going. HAHAHA. okay gooooonight worhzxzx.
ehyah labour day tmr! LABOURRRRRRRRR.