Saturday, December 16, 2006

*
Your Sharpest Words.

yeeyoo!(: haha.
alrighty,woke up quite early today. waited for darling to come to take the guzheng. so like dont know how long i never play alrdy. so she bought it from me at half price. lol. so gdbye to my guzheng & darling please take care of it. hahahahahaha.

darling gave me a christmas card. haha. & thanks to jorina & shuwen too. (:





& darling never fails to buy me something every year when she go for holidays.





i didnt went service today,at 5 took 165 went down to CO to meet them for dinner. JOURNEY WAS VERY LONG. & when i reach there,some going off. so went KFC with hz & ger & tm & sh. after ger left,the THREE of them talk to me for like for TWOOO hrs MANZXZX! omGzx. lol. BUT SO LIKE i finally decided after a long time. AS FOR NOW I KNOW,i have made this decision, so my expectation for this camp is quite similar to others,is to have a chance to experience more in this youth camp & let god touch me & shall be more passionate for god. &&& everyone know is a very great time for fellowship. (: & CHURCH CAMP IS ONLY TWOO DAYS AWAY. DOUBLE YAY. (:

ohwell,i hate quiet nights,is always so sad. PoOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ )):
anyway,needa go for now. loves.

*
; wonder if you three can still remember today.

No comments: