Tuesday, November 14, 2006




*
traces of you in blood vessels inside my skull

IS MY BIGDAY TODAY! happy birthday to me (: i'm finally fifteen :D & i've grow up :D & i must grow tallerrr :D hahahaha. anyway back from chalet. well,dont need to apologised to me ppl. the chalet was a purpose for everyone to come together to have fun but i didnt know that so many things have been happening behind that make it so bored & irritating. well,i myself felt so screwed up too & i dont even know what to do. maybe all of us dont really enjoy it,but really thankyou everyone for turning up,& thankyou for the choco cake,that makes me have two cakes on my birthday (: & thankyou for those lil message from all my friends. i really do appreciate it. alright~ :D hah,alright time to go. gdbye! loves.<3

No comments: