Wednesday, October 25, 2006

so i didnt went with them.
i found out i left only two bucks.
lol. and my mum only gave me four
bucks today. so what can i do with
six bucks?so i decided to stay at
home. alright. school tomorrow. (:
gdnight.

*
if only i could,get through this,i get
through this,i gotta get through this,
i gotta get through this,i gotta make
it,make it,i gotta take my,take my mind
off you.

give me just a second,i'll be all right,
surely one more moment,couldn't break
my heart,give me till tomorrow,then i'll
be okay,just another day,then i'll hold
you tight.

when your love is,falling like the rain,i
close my eyes,& it falls again,when will i
get the chance,to say i love you?i pretend
that you're already mine,then my heart ain't
breaking every time i look into your eyes.

if only i could get through this.

No comments: