Wednesday, October 04, 2006

if i were a butterfly,i'd thank Lord
for giving me wings. if i were a robin
in a tree,i'd thank you Lord that i could
sing. if i were a fish in the sea, i'd
wiggle my tail and i'd giggle with glee.
but i just thank you father for making me,me.

for you gave me a heart and you gave me a smile.
you gave me Jesus and you made me your child.
and i just thank you father for making me,me.

if i were an elephant,i'd thank you Lord by
raising my trunk. if i were a kangaroo,you
know i'd hop right up to you. if i were an
octopus,i'd thank you Lord for my fine looks.
but i just thank you father for making me,me.

if i were a wiggly worm,i'd thank you Lord that
i could squirm. if i were a fuzzy wuzzy bear,i'd
thank you Lord for my wuzzy fuzzy hair. if i were
a crocodile,i'd thank you Lord for my great smile.
but i just thank you father for making me,me.

: D

No comments: